- The action of reading or examining something: I continued my perusal of the instructions a quick perusal of the index to the book reveals an interesting factMore example sentences
- After lengthy perusal of the instructions, I managed to change the green neon clocks on the video, the hi-fi and the cooker.
- He set it back on the wooden plate and continued his perusal of the records.
- A selection of videos in the lounge awaited our perusal.
More definitions of perusalDefinition of perusal in:
- The British & World English dictionary