- A person who is professionally qualified to prepare and dispense medicinal drugs.More example sentences
- We examined data on all NHS methadone prescriptions dispensed by community pharmacists in England.
- The oral rinses were dispensed by pharmacists and were administered by staff nurses.
- Patient medication records are a requirement for professional standards of good practice for pharmacists.
More definitions of pharmacistDefinition of pharmacist in:
- The British & World English dictionary