- Medical treatment by means of drugs.More example sentences
- We have moved from an era of inappropriate prostatectomy for nocturia and other irritative symptoms by urologists to one of inappropriate pharmacotherapy by general practitioners, at massive cost.
- If weight loss does not occur within the first four weeks of pharmacotherapy, the medication or its dosage should be reevaluated.
- If symptoms are severe enough to prevent effective trauma-focused therapy, pharmacotherapy is warranted as a next step.
More definitions of pharmacotherapyDefinition of pharmacotherapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary