- A line used to represent a complex electrical quantity as a vector.More example sentences
- A phasor is simply the complex representation of the rms magnitude X and the time difference [phi] (expressed in radians).
- Phasors are a very useful technique for conceptualizing sinusoidally oscillating electrical quantities.
- This paper presents a technique for measuring object-vibration phasors of higher amplitudes in phase-modulated holographic interferometry.
1940s: from phase, on the pattern of vector.
More definitions of phasorDefinition of phasor in:
- The British & World English dictionary