- Excellent: a phat and funky soundMore example sentences
- I marched over to the dance section, grabbed the CD and bought it - on the strength of one phat track.
- It is the essence of stunning creativity, whether embodied in a Picasso sculpture, a Mozart opera, or a phat video game.
- The bass is consistently phat, driving underneath the vocal and keyboard tracks and matching up perfectly.
1970s (originally used to describe a woman, in the sense 'sexy, attractive'): of uncertain origin.
More definitions of phatDefinition of phat in:
- The British & World English dictionary