- Loss of color by a pigment (such as chlorophyll or rhodopsin) when illuminated.More example sentences
- Changes of state, photobleaching, and photocycling often involve subtle changes in tertiary structure.
- Another advantage of two-photon excitation is the decreased extent of photobleaching and photodamage above and below the focal plane.
- The photoproduct again undergoes photobleaching during the second illumination.
More definitions of photobleachingDefinition of photobleaching in:
- The British & World English dictionary