- A blog in which the postings are primarily in the form of photographs: I’m helping them set up a photoblog which will hopefully give everyone a chance to see some of those amazing picturesMore example sentences
- There gotta be a few good photoblogs out there, I thought today, and I started looking for them.
- Those of you who have visited my photoblog may think that my passion in photography lies in capturing scenery, landscapes and inanimate objects.
- I posted a full size picture over in the photoblog.
- More example sentences
- Let the photoblogging commence.
- I'm bringing the laptop this trip, so expect at least some photoblogging while we're gone.
- Full photoblogging will hopefully resume later in the week.
More definitions of photoblogDefinition of photoblog in:
- The British & World English dictionary