- Capable of being decomposed by the action of light, especially sunlight: photodegradable plasticMore example sentences
- Some photodegradable and biodegradable plastics are already in use in agriculture, according to Tyler.
- Some work best in dry climates, others require moisture; some stabilize road bases while others cannot withstand the pressures of vehicle traffic; some are photodegradable while others are not; and so on.
- The patent is issued for ultraviolet protective coatings for application to heat sensitive record materials and other photodegradable printed matter.
More definitions of photodegradableDefinition of photodegradable in:
- The British & World English dictionary