- Denoting treatment for cancer involving the injection of a cytotoxic compound that is relatively inactive until activated by a laser beam after collecting in the tumor.More example sentences
- It is suitable for a number of medical applications including photodynamic therapy for cancer treatments, ophthalmology, and dermatology.
- New treatments such as photodynamic therapy and macular surgery may limit the extent of visual loss and in a few cases even restore sight.
- The efficacy of photodynamic treatment may be increased by adjuvant treatments.
More definitions of photodynamicDefinition of photodynamic in:
- The British & World English dictionary