Definition of photogenic in English:
1(Especially of a person) looking attractive in photographs or on film: a photogenic child
More example sentences
- We were very photogenic, apparently, as we seemed to attract many people with cameras as we congregated in one spot.
- If you've seen the Merchants of Cool, conventional wisdom is that popular, photogenic people will always be cool and what kids will hope to attain.
- A highly photogenic person, Rukmini has been captured at her best, both as a dancer and as a beautiful woman who wore her collection of temple jewellery like a princess.
- Example sentences
- But the clashes between mutants of varying capabilities make for excellent fight scenes, the climactic one occurring, both photogenically and symbolically, atop the Statue of Liberty.
- To collect tissue samples for the genetic project, I return to the Pennsylvania woods in late summer with John Cancalosi, a nature photographer who has decided that snakes are, photogenically, ‘the new birds.’
- Lizzie has other ideas, however, and before long she's cavorting photogenically with Paolo, a sort of junior Enrique Iglesias who talks her into impersonating another famous musician.
Words that rhyme with photogenicanthropogenic, arsenic, autogenic, callisthenic (US calisthenic), carcinogenic, cariogenic, cryogenic, erotogenic, eugenic, fennec, hallucinogenic, Hellenic, hypo-allergenic, pyrogenic, radiogenic, schizophrenic, telegenic
Definition of photogenic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan