1A montage constructed from photographic images.
- The Wolfsonian exhibition suited its activist-theoretician-artist perfectly, presenting some 100 works, including 21 of Teige's rare Surrealist photomontages as well as posters and book designs.
- Known for dense black-and-white photomontages created from photo fragments and imagery from books and magazines, her work has drawn on autobiographical and literary sources, and speaks to her fractured identity.
- This exhibition brings together that piece with approximately 25 paintings, drawings and photomontages from 1956 to '77 to contextualize The Rose within her oeuvre.
1.1The technique of constructing a photomontage.
- Braun stakes perhaps her most controversial claim for the modernism of Fascist art in her critical discussion of photomontage as a technique.
- His work included several propaganda and trade exhibitions, notably the Soviet Pavilion of the 1939 World's Fair in New York, and his dynamic techniques of photomontage, printing, and lighting had wide influence.
- He is a Scottish-based visual artist who creates socially and politically engaging work using collage, photomontage, installation, sculpture, printmaking and interactive digital imagery.
Words that rhyme with photomontagemontage
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of photomontage in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.