- Relating to or denoting vision in daylight or other bright light, believed to involve chiefly the cones of the retina. Often contrasted with scotopic.More example sentences
- Mean photopic b-wave amplitudes were significantly reduced in cases compared with controls, as were mean oscillatory potential amplitudes and latencies.
- Figures 1 and 2 show scotopic and photopic amplitude values for all ERG parameters measured for each dog.
- The photopic curve is for normal vision, and the scotopic curve is for eyes that are adjusted to the dark.
More definitions of photopicDefinition of photopic in:
- The British & World English dictionary