- Military reconnaissance carried out by means of aerial photography.More example sentences
- On the same day as the Israeli photoreconnaissance, signals intelligence intercepted an order from the Egyptian high command to break the Ramadan fast, a sure sign that something extraordinary was about to occur.
- However, during the air assault, many commanders learned that these teams and photoreconnaissance could only provide a partial picture of the enemy situation.
- During World War II, optical photoreconnaissance was the answer to finding and destroying military targets through optical images and bombsights - changing the way modern wars are fought and, thus, the course of history.
More definitions of photoreconnaissanceDefinition of photoreconnaissance in:
- The British & World English dictionary