Definition of physicalize in English:
Express or represent by physical means or in physical terms: physicalizing your anger can help release tension
More example sentences
- Pavlov's paradigm physicalized associationism, turning its content into something more measurable while preserving its associative form intact.
- Some of the aspects of the story are physicalised, so it's not quite the same as a play - over half of it is non-verbal - but we wrote what we felt was a really good solid storyline.
- Was it some physicalised premonition and I'm going to accidentally cut my hand off this evening?
- Example sentences
- Perhaps a trifle too ‘actressy’ at times, she is most effective when she is still, the physicalization playing against the oftentimes-manic language.
- The play palpably lifts in energy as the characters begin to move, creating a much-needed physicalisation of the dialogue.
- This resulted in a spiritual distancing of God from man, and an intense hiding of God's face, so-to-speak, which in turn resulted in the physicalization of mankind and creation.
Definition of physicalize in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan