- Express or represent by physical means or in physical terms: physicalizing your anger can help release tensionMore example sentences
- Pavlov's paradigm physicalized associationism, turning its content into something more measurable while preserving its associative form intact.
- Some of the aspects of the story are physicalised, so it's not quite the same as a play - over half of it is non-verbal - but we wrote what we felt was a really good solid storyline.
- Was it some physicalised premonition and I'm going to accidentally cut my hand off this evening?
- More example sentences
- Perhaps a trifle too ‘actressy’ at times, she is most effective when she is still, the physicalization playing against the oftentimes-manic language.
- The play palpably lifts in energy as the characters begin to move, creating a much-needed physicalisation of the dialogue.
- This resulted in a spiritual distancing of God from man, and an intense hiding of God's face, so-to-speak, which in turn resulted in the physicalization of mankind and creation.
More definitions of physicalizeDefinition of physicalize in:
- The British & World English dictionary