- A substance found in certain plants which is believed to be beneficial to human health and help prevent various diseases.More example sentences
- In fact, recent studies show that eating salads with fat-free salad dressing may prevent your body from absorbing beneficial phytonutrients!
- The number of phytonutrients with scientifically proven health benefits will only increase in the next few years.
- During the last decade, their curiosity has introduced us to a whole new language of phytonutrients, the beneficial compounds in plant foods.
More definitions of phytonutrientDefinition of phytonutrient in:
- The British & World English dictionary