- A mode of recording events by pictorial symbols; pictography.More example sentences
- Picture-writing applies the principles of whole-brain creativity to writing for young readers, allowing you to tap your imagination more deeply and powerfully than you ever thought possible.
- The written form of Sign Language is the picture-writing also called Pictography and Ideography, because it represents ideas and not words or letters.
- The signs in picture-writing, stylized images, seem to constitute their own silent language.
More definitions of picture writingDefinition of picture writing in:
- The British & World English dictionary