noun (plural piggies)
- (Used by or when talking to children) a pig or piglet.More example sentences
- No, darling, that has nothing to do with piggies.
- ‘I don't sing three little piggies go to market,’ says Sarah.
- I know a bunch of the piggies ' secrets and I feel happy about that.
adjectiveBack to top
- Resembling a pig, especially in features or appetite: three pairs of little piggy eyesMore example sentences
- Up and down the country, arts faculties swarm with undergraduates pretending to be overeducated comedians pretending to be in-bred shopkeepers with little piggy noses.
- The presenter was one of those creepy guys with piggy eyes, moist hands and a face that just ached to be slapped.
- ‘You should always read Chaucer aloud,’ said a young woman with long frizzy hair, little piggy eyes behind little pink piggy spectacles and an overbearingly loud voice.
More definitions of piggyDefinition of piggy in:
- The British & World English dictionary