noun (plural pigsties)
- A pigpen.More example sentences
- More prosperous rural Romanians may have a large enclosed yard with a garden, hay barn, stable, pigsty, chicken coop, corncrib, and outhouse.
- The ruling from Brussels, which is to become law in Britain next week, sets a maximum penalty of a £1,000 fine or three months in prison for farmers who do not have some toy in every pigsty.
- I have waded the steppes that saw yelling Huns in saddles, worn the clothes nowadays back in fashion in every quarter, planted rye, tarred the roofs of pigsties and stables, guzzled everything save dry water.
More definitions of pigstyDefinition of pigsty in:
- The British & World English dictionary