Definition of pilea in English:
A plant of the nettle family that lacks stinging hairs, native to warm regions and widely grown as an indoor plant.
- Genus Pilea, family Urticaceae
- The genus Pilea, a member of the family Urticaceae, contains over 200 species of herbaceous perennials and annuals found in the tropics except Australia.
- A pilea is a tropical plant grown for its attractive foliage, which comes in several colorful varieties.
- The many species of Pilea (Aluminium Plant) grow best in an east window or a medium light intensity.
Definition of pilea in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan