- 1A small sum of money for spending on inessentials.More example sentences
- When they moved out, shame-free Adrienne started making inquiries about government compensation for her lost pin money.
- Far from ‘having it all’ - the career, the husband, the kids - it seems that working motherhood, for many women, means a part-time job, pin money and some activity outside the home.
- My husband didn't like me to work full time, so I was cleaning banks and doctors' surgeries for pin money.
More definitions of pin moneyDefinition of pin money in:
- The British & World English dictionary