- The edible seed of various pine trees.More example sentences
- Makanek are cocktail-wiener sized sausages sautéed in olive oil, each one curiously containing one lonely pine nut deep in its centre.
- Gently heat the remaining olive oil and add the anchovy fillets, chilli flakes, pepper, parsley, oregano, pine nuts and half the breadcrumbs, heating them briefly.
- In the seafood category, my favorite was the seared tuna, which came with a tangy caponata made with eggplant, pine nuts, and white raisins.
More definitions of pine nutDefinition of pine nut in:
- The British & World English dictionary