Definition of pineapple weed in English:
A small mayweed with flowers that lack ray florets. When crushed, the leaves have a pineapple fragrance.
- Genus Matricaria, family Compositae: the European M. matricarioides and the North American M. discoidea
- Pineapple Weed is a common plant in central and northern Illinois, but somewhat less common in the southern areas of the state.
- Pineapple Weed has since spread to northern and western Europe, where it is not native.
- Pineapple weed is a problem in spinach and other vegetable crops.
Definition of pineapple weed in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan