Definition of pineapple weed in English:
A small mayweed with flowers that lack ray florets. When crushed, the leaves have a pineapple fragrance.
- Genus Matricaria, family Compositae: the European M. matricarioides and the North American M. discoidea
- Pineapple Weed is a common plant in central and northern Illinois, but somewhat less common in the southern areas of the state.
- Pineapple Weed has since spread to northern and western Europe, where it is not native.
- Pineapple weed is a problem in spinach and other vegetable crops.
Definition of pineapple weed in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.