noun (plural pinkos or pinkoes)• informal , • derogatory , chiefly North American
- A person with left-wing or liberal views.More example sentences
- Only pinkoes and liberals, they said, would slap down $9 to see a documentary film.
- The Western media are never targeted because they are lefty pinkos who do the terrorists' job for them.
- To increase taxes now would be to raise the white flag and surrender to the poverty lobby and the liberal lefties and pinkos in the media.
More definitions of pinkoDefinition of pinko in:
- The British & World English dictionary