- (In sewing) a very narrow ornamental tuck.More example sentences
- Shadow work mixed with buckles, buttons on sleeves, texturing, edging, appliqué with distressed edges, crystals on laser work, zardozi, gota, pin-tucks, pleats, smocking, layers.
- There were elements of transparency in acceptable proportions, in the garments which were interspersed with pin-tucks and pleats.
- Heirloom sewers love light-weight linen because it shows up all the wonderful shirring, wing-needles work, and pin-tucks that they love.
More definitions of pintuckDefinition of pintuck in:
- The British & World English dictionary