- 1A poster showing a famous person or sex symbol, designed to be displayed on a wall.More example sentences
- Amongst a second set of Glastonbury posters is a pin-up of Michael and Emily Eavis.
- Who was your bedroom wall poster pin-up: David Cassidy?
- Cover images were pin-ups for the people, available on newsstands everywhere.
- 1.1A person shown in a pinup.More example sentences
- I'd been picturing posters of famous sports stars and playboy pinups covering the walls, and rows of CDs and DVDs.
- Okay, first the bar - which has only been open a couple of months and is FABULOUS - wall-to-wall burlesque beauties, pinups, vintage striptease on the teevee.
- I would suggest, however, that today's communist pinups are attractive women who display a menacing demeanor similar to their ancestors.
More definitions of pinupDefinition of pinup in:
- The British & World English dictionary