Definition of piperazine in English:
A synthetic crystalline compound with basic properties, sometimes used as an anthelmintic and insecticide.
- A heterocyclic compound; chemical formula: C4H10N2
- The final step involved a nucleophilic substitution of the 2-chloro group by piperazine at high temperatures.
- The piperazine end of the molecule extends partially into the GC region of the DNA.
- The interaction energy between the piperazine and the DNA does not alter significantly during the structural changes, suggesting entropy as the driving force for the transitions.
Definition of piperazine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.