- A peppery-smelling liquid formed by the reduction of pyridine.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: C5H11N
- The DNA pellet was resuspended in piperidine and maintained at 95 deg C for 20 min.
- By following the Maxam-Gilbert method, we treated Si with dimethyl sulfate and piperidine to get the results shown in Lane 2.
- It is based on piperidine - a hexagon-shaped molecule found in trace amounts in black pepper.
More definitions of piperidineDefinition of piperidine in:
- The British & World English dictionary