- (Especially of a tool) a handle shaped like the butt of a pistol.More example sentences
- The shotgun stand-alone version is converted from the attachable version by adding a pistol grip and a butt stock.
- On the range and in the field, the combination of the pistol grip and forward assist handle worked just fine.
- One is located just behind the pistol grip and the other is all the way at the butt.
More definitions of pistol gripDefinition of pistol grip in:
- The British & World English dictionary