- A pitch shot with a low trajectory and no backspin, so that the ball runs forward on landing.More example sentences
- If you watch the pros, you'll see that before they hit a pitch and run, most of them walk up to the point halfway between the ball and the hole.
- Notable too is that most greens are steeply banked on one side, usually guarding some angle of approach, with few opportunities for pitch and run.
- But he played a delightful pitch and run third that finished three metres away.
More definitions of pitch and runDefinition of pitch and run in:
- The British & World English dictionary