Definition of pittosporum in English:
An evergreen shrub or small tree that typically has small fragrant flowers and is native chiefly to Australasia.
- Genus Pittosporum, family Pittosporaceae
- Fortunately for me (but not for the tree) the pittosporum would have drastically slowed the car as it ploughed through my front courtyard.
- Hebes, cistus, cordyline, pittosporum and many others will all add decoration and provide a shelterbelt behind which more delicate plants can grow.
- She also has pots of Verbena bonariensis, broom, pittosporum, lavender, a vine and an olive tree which actually fruits.
Definition of pittosporum in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan