1pläZH dated A beach by the sea, especially at a fashionable resort.
- This summer, heart-warming scenes like the above are being played out across the plages and dance floors of Europe, in the cantinas and tapas bars.
- Still they are complaining about the traffic, even though they'll be on the real plage somewhere.
- Meanwhile, down on the plage at the other end of the avenue, fights had broken out as ticketless fans watched the match on a big screen.
2plāj Astronomy An unusually bright region on the sun.
- Prominences, flares, plages, and other features of the solar chromosphere can be observed in hydrogen light.
- Prominences and plages are structures that occur above the photosphere of the Sun.
Words that rhyme with plagedécolletage, découpage, Lesage, maquillage, paysage, potage, vernissage
Definition of plage in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.