noun (plural plantswomen)
- A female expert in garden plants and gardening.More example sentences
- The daunting dimensions of her yard initially confounded even this inveterate plantswoman.
- Christian, fellow of the prestigious Linnean Society, is one such plantswoman.
- Her role as a plantswoman and operator of a garden nursery at Munstead Wood are fully documented in many of the biographies about her.
More definitions of plantswomanDefinition of plantswoman in:
- The British & World English dictionary