- A moldable material that hardens to resemble wood and is used for filling cracks in wood.More example sentences
- Because I work with wood for a living I have to say they have done a good job of making real wood look like fake plastic wood by covering it with this durable polyester.
- The plastic is sent to Calgary to be made into plastic wood and decking, and the steel is sent to IPSCO to be made into pipe.
- Made from 100 percent recycled plastic wood slats, the Trash Pro 10 is rustproof, fade resistant and maintenance free.
More definitions of plastic woodDefinition of plastic wood in:
- The British & World English dictionary