- A type of video game featuring two-dimensional graphics in which the player controls a character jumping or climbing between solid platforms at different positions on the screen.More example sentences
- However, as we began fleshing out the characters and the story, we realized that the game was much more appropriate as a console platform game.
- The lively platform game is based on the upcoming Warner Bros. action movie of the same name and includes six diversely themed environments, all inspired by the film's wild locations.
- This is an unremarkable platform game and only distinguishes itself by its interesting power-ups and incredible difficulty.
More definitions of platform gameDefinition of platform game in:
- The British & World English dictionary