1A poster announcing a theatrical performance.
- It looks fantastic, full of wonder: the pages are liberally illustrated with playbills, etchings and portraits both crude and powerful.
- The ephemera gallery is a self-navigated tour through vintage still photographs - many of which were used in the film - and images of vintage posters and playbills, including some from different countries.
- Photos and playbills from famous ventriloquists line the walls.
1.1North American A theater program.
- As fate would have it, his first gig on Broadway was at the St. James Theatre and ‘I found in some forgotten corner of the theatre that playbill from that show with Ginger Rogers on the cover.’
- On the cover of the playbill, there is the classic picture of Little Cosette with a broom (the symbol of the play), and then on top of the pictures in giant letters it says: Les Miserables: The Youth Tour.
- ‘It has been hard work, but enormous fun trawling through many old and dusty boxes of playbills and re-living many memories,’ he said.
Words that rhyme with playbillwaybill
Definition of playbill in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.