- An apparatus for recording the rate of airflow during breathing.More example sentences
- Breath-by-breath analysis of VT and respiratory rate acquired using a pneumotachograph was used to calculate minute ventilation.
- At the beginning of the study and in the intervals between different settings, each subject breathed spontaneously through the pneumotachograph for about 20 to 25 min, once removed from the ventilator tubing.
- Each subject was seated and asked to mouth breathe through a pneumotachograph for 2 min.
More definitions of pneumotachographDefinition of pneumotachograph in:
- The British & World English dictionary