- More example sentences
- In some places the stone is pocked and scarred by the corrosive effects of black sulphates.
- Their sides were pocked and scarred.
- He thanked the medical staff who determined he had been poisoned, which caused him extreme internal pain and left his face pocked and grey.
- ( archaic )More example sentences
- At Bury St Edmunds, Faith Wilson told her neighbour in 1619 to ‘pull up your muffler higher and hide your pocky face’.
- So this winter has been a constant deluge of flyers warning about weird rashes and red throats and pocky skin and the nasty stomach virus that wouldn't die.
Definition of pock in:
- The British & World English dictionary