- A digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or portable media player, typically available as a series, new instalments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.More example sentences
- I'm already downloading podcasts of radio news programmes and listening to them in the car on my way to and from work.
- For those of you unaware of the concept, a podcast is a downloadable audio file suitable for adding to your iPod or other MP3 player.
- You could watch the video on your computer, clips of the audio were inserted into podcasts and rebroadcast.
verb (past and past participle podcast)[with object] Back to top
- Make (a digital audio file) available as a podcast.More example sentences
- And finally I asked how many of them were podcasting... and the majority said that they were not.
- When we first began podcasting, we were podcasting at writing center clients almost exclusively.
- This is a great way to podcast your lecture or presentation.
- More example sentences
- The programme is also available via podcasting.
- Initially you might think the only people podcasting are geeks and computer nerds, but that's not the case.
- Many of my friends subscribe to my podcasting programs, including classmates of mine off abroad.
More definitions of podcastDefinition of podcast in:
- The British & World English dictionary