- Tease or make fun of.More example sentences
- I had been out to since sixth grade, not to my family of course, and had had my share of being teased and poked fun at but a few words dropped here and there and it was settled fast.
- A send-up should be smarter than the films it pokes fun at, but that isn't the case here.
- My middle name smacks of big slobbery dog jokes and yet my last name was the one kids poked fun at in school.
More definitions of poke fun atDefinition of poke fun at in:
- The British & World English dictionary