- A system of treatment used in alternative medicine, intended to restore a balanced distribution of the body’s energy, and incorporating manipulation, exercise, and dietary restrictions.More example sentences
- Apres-exercise, you can wind down with yoga in a mountainside meadow or hit the woody lodge for a Thai massage, hot-stone treatment or polarity therapy.
- Other forms of energy healing include magnet therapy, polarity therapy and light therapy.
- I believe that alternative health care issues such as acupuncture, therapeutic touch, crystal work, polarity therapy, and stress management will be very successful by the time you read this letter!
More definitions of polarity therapyDefinition of polarity therapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary