- The branch of geography that deals with the boundaries, divisions, and possessions of countries.More example sentences
- We had to accept the fact that we were contacting people who may not be registered and we would know nothing about their voting history nor about their political geography.
- Important as physical geography was, however, other factors shaped political geography.
- Some analysts from both parties would agree that the Democratic party is facing difficulties with the nation's political geography.
More definitions of political geographyDefinition of political geography in:
- The British & World English dictionary