- Consisting of many atoms.More example sentences
- By removing the free metal ions from solution, the formation of the chloride containing polyatomic ions allows the oxidation reaction to continue toward equilibrium.
- The sum of oxidation numbers for all atoms in a polyatomic ion equals the charge on the ion, and the sum of all oxidation numbers for atoms in a neutral molecule equals zero.
- A polyatomic molecule with bonds which are polar is not necessarily polar itself.
More definitions of polyatomicDefinition of polyatomic in:
- The British & World English dictionary