adjectiveMedicine & Biology
- Consisting of or derived from many clones.More example sentences
- One should note whether the antibody is polyclonal or monoclonal and also the species and isotype of the primary antibody.
- Most of these analytes are measured by immunoassays using monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies.
- We applied the model to several different T-cell clones and to a polyclonal cell line representative of a subpopulation present in blood.
More definitions of polyclonalDefinition of polyclonal in:
- The British & World English dictionary