Any disorder that affects the peripheral nerves collectively.
- The article is about their contribution to the knowledge on background arsenic values in nails and the values encountered in cases of arsenic polyneuritis.
- Fifteen patients with polyneuritis due to peripheral vascular insufficiency were given 480 mg/day of bilberry extract and significant improvement was noted in microcirculation.
- Similarly, the influenza virus vaccine very likely causes polyneuritis again at a similar low rate.
- Example sentences
- The onset of the disease was polyneuritic.
- A case of polyneuritic leprosy is reported.
Definition of polyneuritis in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.