- A compound containing more than one phenolic hydroxyl group.More example sentences
- According to several scientists, chocolate contains polyphenols - chemical compounds renowned for their heart-helping properties.
- The green tea extract in HydroxyTea contains chemical elements called polyphenols, like the catechin epigallocatechin gallate (called EGCG for short).
- It is possible that other soluble phenolics, possibly polyphenols, can be localized in the cytoplasm and in the nuclei and/or apoplast.
More definitions of polyphenolDefinition of polyphenol in:
- The British & World English dictionary