- another term for polysome.More example sentences
- The growing RNA chain still attached to the polymerase is a target for translating ribosomes or polyribosomes which are engaged in the synthesis of proteins.
- The cytoplasm also contained some mitochondria, granular endoplasmic reticulum, single ribosomes and polyribosomes, and Golgi complexes.
- Electron microscopy revealed cells with prominent nucleoli and abundant cytoplasmic polyribosomes.
More definitions of polyribosomeDefinition of polyribosome in:
- The British & World English dictionary