- Incorporating many different kinds of sexuality; pansexual.More example sentences
- The polysexual punk-rock cabaret celebrates its first year of excess with a special performance at BAC.
- Bold polysexual love story aside, all is not quite right in this odd, stiff effort.
- Does he absolutely need to pepper his already uncomfortably personal, polysexual prose with references to "the now-familiar flesh of your deformed penis?"
More definitions of polysexualDefinition of polysexual in:
- The British & World English dictionary