Definition of pornification in English:
The increasing occurrence and acceptance of sexual themes and explicit imagery in popular or mainstream culture: the growing pornification of our society
More example sentences
- So we sit tight, and fret in secret about the pornification of the world.
- Until we have proper regulation of the pornification of mainstream media, the group will keep organising protests.
- "It's effectively pornification of children; some people have labelled it corporate paedophilia," he said.
- Example sentences
- Take the name of a movie, tv show, etc. and pornify it!
Definition of pornification in:
- British & World English dictionary