Definition of pornification in English:
The increasing occurrence and acceptance of sexual themes and explicit imagery in popular or mainstream culture: the growing pornification of our society
More example sentences
- So we sit tight, and fret in secret about the pornification of the world.
- Until we have proper regulation of the pornification of mainstream media, the group will keep organising protests.
- "It's effectively pornification of children; some people have labelled it corporate paedophilia," he said.
- Example sentences
- Take the name of a movie, tv show, etc. and pornify it!
Definition of pornification in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia