- A handheld electronic device for playing digital media such as audio and video files: the second disc of this release is a digital copy for portable media playersMore example sentences
- Videos can be published in a variety of formats for PC, MAC and even iPod and other portable media players.
- This type of software is designed to let users record radio shows and put them on portable media players.
- A portable media player, a flash memory card, a USB thumb drive, or even the internal memory of a camera or phone can mount via Bluetooth or USB and act as a removable hard drive.
More definitions of portable media playerDefinition of portable media player in:
- The British & World English dictionary