- 1That part of the postage that was not prepaid.More example sentences
- Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, postage due, lost, late, damaged, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries for inaccurate contest related information provided by Sponsors.
- I'd mail him all the copies of his books I owned, postage due - if I hadn't dropped them off at the Salvation Army the last time we moved.
- I guess sending them all back postage due, wrapped around bricks, with Hitler moustaches and horns drawn on all the models had the desired effect.
- 1.1A special postage stamp indicating postage still to be paid on a letter or parcel.More example sentences
- Spam, like a postal letter that comes postage due, or a collect phone call, imposes its costs onto the recipient.
- It had no postage (of course), no postmark and no postage due.